CEO, Career Choice Services
Choice Career Services is an Australian owned career transition and talent management organisation providing services across Australia and globally through OI Global Partners.
‘We help organisations manage the human impact of change’. We do this by:
– Assisting major organisations plan, manage and implement restructuring and change events
– Working on a one to one basis with the employees affected by the change events to assist them with outplacement and career management assistance.
– Developing change management programs to assist organisations successfully plan and implement workplace change.
– Providing coaching and assessment support to organisations and their employees.
– Assisting employees in planning and managing their careers.
Our services can be required for a CEO of an organisation through to the closure of a production site involving many employees. We work to understand the needs of each individual and build support programs designed to allow them to achieve their goals.
We are also the Australasian partner of OI Global Partners, a global network focused on leading change for organisations and individuals.
Specialties: managing redundancy, executive outplacement, career transition, career planning, self marketing skills, networking, retraining, coaching and assessment, personal and organisational resilience, change management